Architectural Elegance with Serene Leafy Views
House - BUDERIM QLD
This architecturally designed, low-maintenance home offers a peaceful retreat with tranquil leafy views, luxurious finishes, manicured gardens, and space for the whole family set on an 809m2 block just minutes from shops, cafes, schools, and Sunshine Coast beaches.
Framed by established bushland, a contemporary exterior with striking entrance draws you in and hints at the elegance that awaits you inside. Head up to the main living area where you will be welcomed in with high raked ceilings, spacious open plan design, and oodles of natural light.
The kitchen makes entertaining easy with quality appliances, 900mm gas stove, stone benchtops, and a great island bench with room for seating. Large sliding doors open up the living space to the covered outdoor alfresco area and deck beautifully. Here you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the sounds of birdlife amongst the surrounding trees in privacy.
All of the bedrooms are a good size with built in robes while the master bedroom has a walk in robe and a decadent private ensuite. Families are well catered for as the main bathroom has a full sized bathtub and separate toilet, while the second living area provides a bonus living space for larger families.
The location is ideal as Maroochydore is just 13 minutes away with shopping at the Sunshine Plaza, fine dining at Ocean Street, and pristine surf beaches while the picturesque main street of Buderim is just 10 minutes away. This particular area is highly sought after as it is so central to the coast’s amenities whilst allowing a relaxed tranquil lifestyle.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double garage with storage
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Quality turf at front of home
• Immaculately maintained both inside and out
• Large open plan living area
• Second formal lounge
• Amazing architectural details
• High ceiling in living area
• Quiet cul-de-sac
• One of the best homes in the street
• Elevated views and beautiful breezes
• All bedrooms have built in robes and leafy views
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Master suite has air conditioning, walk in robe, and private ensuite
• Modern kitchen has a gas stove and quality appliances
• Separate laundry with storage and exterior access
• Main bathroom has a full sized bathtub and separate toilet
• Second lounge could easily be converted into a 5th bedroom
• Surrounding established bushland makes the home very private
• Minutes from shops, cafes, schools, and beaches
Please note: Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document Heart and Sold can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- Floor Area is 247 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Road Map