Exquisite Unit in Parkridge: A Cut Above the Rest
Apartment Sold - NOOSA HEADS QLD
Promising an exclusive lifestyle opportunity in the ‘Parkridge’ complex, this luxuriously appointed top floor apartment is enhanced by gorgeous views of Lake Weyba and warm sunshine from an enviable northerly aspect. Immaculately presented and boasting high quality finishes, including American oak timber floors, integrated Miele appliances and 9 foot ceilings, this high-end apartment provides the option of a fantastic holiday home or a wonderful residence.
The floorplan prioritizes two bedrooms and a dining room, rather than having three bedrooms and no designated dining area. This could be a good choice for someone who values a separate area for dining and entertaining guests.
Set amid 2,400 sqm of lush parklands and complete with onsite facilities, including a world class restaurant, fully equipped gym (residents automatically receive 2 memberships) and 25m heated pool with cabanas, your days will consist of leisurely swims, strolls around the grounds and relaxed downtime in the privacy of your own luxury apartment.
The complex is located within footsteps of the world-famous Noosa Springs Spa and golf resort, which features a championship golf course, day spa, pro shop, four fully lit tennis courts and popular Relish Restaurant, while vibrant Noosa Junction is easily accessible for those wanting more food options. All this on your doorstep plus it is centrally located (less than 10 minutes) between the ever-popular Hasting Street’s exciting cafes, bars and boutique shops, Sunshine Beach and the vibrant Gympie Terrace.
Additional highlights of the property include:
● Spectacular lake and Hinterland views on offer throughout
● Interiors seamlessly flow to the covered entertaining terrace
● Deluxe chef’s kitchen featuring integrated Miele appliances
● Spacious bedrooms with wool carpet, contemporary bathrooms
● Master bedroom has direct access to the veranda
● Large 8 door master walk-in robe
● Second room has beautiful garden views towards the mountains
● Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and American Oak flooring
● Louvre windows, motorised outdoor blinds, secure lift access
● The apartment is one year old and still under builders warranty
● Low Body Corp in comparison to other complexes in the area – $6,600pa
● Complimentary access to the pool and gym
● Rental Estimate – $1,150p/w unfurnished or $1,250 furnished
Holding a private end of the block position, this designer apartment presents a truly exceptional opportunity in a highly sought-after lifestyle complex.
Please note: Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document Heart and Sold can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 122 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Apartment House Category
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Road Map