Fixed Price Realty Pty Ltd (ACN 647 170 036) Trading as Heart & Sold is committed to protecting your privacy in compliance with the QLD Privacy Act 2009 and Australian Privacy Principles.
During the course of your involvement with Heart & Sold, we may collect, use or disclose personal information about you for the following purposes:
- Assisting you with buying OR selling property
- Assisting you to lease a property
- Client & business relationship management
- Marketing of products and services to you and for you
- Answering inquiries about a property you are buying, selling or letting
The types of information we may collect, use or disclose about you includes but is not limited to:
- Your full name, date of birth
- Your residential and or postal address
- Your email address, home phone and mobile numbers
- Financial information – name of bank and account details for settlement balance deposits or refund of deposits on a cancelled sale
- Details of your spouse, partner or de facto
- Details of property owned by you
In order to provide our services to you, we may disclose your personal information to persons/organizations described below:
- Your Conveyancer/Solicitor involved in the transaction
- Your financial institution representative
- Organizations involved in Pest & Building Inspections
- Tradespeople involved with repairs and maintenance of your property
- Organizations involved in maintaining or upgrading our computers and systems.
In the course of providing services to you, it may be necessary for us to enter your personal information into forms generated by real-estate software. The information is securely stored and access is restricted to authorized Heart & Sold personnel only.
We need your permission to collect, use and disclose your personal information, and we therefore ask that you sign a consent form to indicate your consent. In the event that you do not consent to Heart & Sold collecting and releasing your personal information as described above, we may be unable to provide the services requested by you.
You have the right to request access to your information and to ask Heart & Sold to update or correct your personal information. You may contact us in person or by mail, email or telephone as follows: