Diverse property - calling golfers, artists or families
House - DOONAN QLD
Call Madi for a private inspection.
Noosa valley is undeniably one of the most popular areas to get away from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street and experience the picture-postcard countryside and abundant wildlife this area offers in contrast to the more developed parts of the Sunshine Coast.
Just 2 minutes to the Valley Drive Golf club and 10 to Noosa’s Main Beach this contemporary home surrounded by neighbouring million-dollar properties, exudes the perfect combination of style and sophistication with functionality.
This beautifully designed, spacious elevated home captures the stunning views of the Noosa Valley towards Peregian Beach. Polished blackbutt timber flooring, high ceilings and the generous use of windows flood the home with natural light, yet maintain privacy within its natural setting.
Perched on a 1-acre block (4005sqm) with breathtaking rainforest views, you could not find a better address to enjoy the best of the Sunshine Coast’s amazing lifestyle options including the famous Eumundi Markets just 15 mins away and some of the best schools in the region.
Features at a glance:
– Air-Conditioned Luxury master suite with large walk-in-robe, ensuite, study nook and treetop views
– 3 additional bedrooms, 2 semi-ensuited
– Spacious Air-Conditioned living, dining and lounge
– Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops
– Double remote garage with internal access
– Separate media/rumpus room
– Spacious bathrooms all fully tiled and frameless glass showers
– Beautiful Blackbutt floors and high ceilings throughout
– Family and living areas open onto covered outdoor Merbau-decked entertaining
– Elevated and breezy with views across the treetops in prestigious Doonan address
– 5kw Solar panels
– 2 x 50,000l water tanks
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,005 m²
- Floor Area is 31 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Road Map