Colonial home with sweeping ocean views
House Sold - AROONA QLD
Auction Sunday 20 June at 11am on site if not sold before
Here is a rare opportunity to purchase this original Colonial style home occupying an elevated position with a fantastic northeast aspect and enjoying extensive ocean views.
This classic Queenslander is coming to market for the first time in 20 years. This character filled home with timber flooring throughout and high ceilings has been well cared for by an immensely proud owner. The abundance of windows and doors offers natural light and airflow throughout the home and there are endless options available for entertaining family and friends with north, east and south facing balconies.
Set over two levels and offering the potential for dual living or a large home offering great space for the growing family. Currently, downstairs is used as a large rumpus and has the bonus of a built-in bar. The options are endless to renovate the existing home or to add another storey to take your ocean views from good to great.
The extra-large double garage with remote access and with a bathroom can easily be converted to a work from home option or a granny flat.
Features you will love:
– Elevated position with sweeping ocean views
– Northeast aspect
– Fully fenced kid and pet friendly on a 610m2 block
– 3 queen size bedrooms (carpets to be replaced)
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
– Seamless transition to the Northeast and South facing entertaining verandah
– Well-appointed kitchen with servery making it easy to entertain
– Master retreat with a walk in robe, ensuite and veranda access
– Large double garage with storage cupboards and bathroom – perfect for an office or teenage retreat
– Large rumpus downstairs
– In the sought-after Talara Primary College and Caloundra State High School catchment
– Perfectly positioned close to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct
A very sought- after street in the much-loved suburb of Aroona, most residents on the street are owners and it is a tight-knit neighbourhood community, with neighbours looking out for each other. Only 60 minutes to Brisbane and the International Airport, plus just a short drive to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today.
Please note: Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document Fixed Price Realty can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 610 m²
- Floor Area is 296 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced
- Road Map