Private viewings available - Please contact Madi 0490 492 623
House - GOLDEN BEACH QLD
Opulence & Tranquillity – Just a stone’s throw from the beach
Situated just moments from the sparkling waters of the Pumistone Passage & the crystal sands of the bathing beach, in the highly sought after northern section of Golden Beach, sits this beautiful contemporary entertainers villa.
Just one block back from the waters edge, this home not only boasts the ideal location & coastal lifestyle, but a bespoke artisan styling. Built only a few years ago, and recently transformed by the creative owners, this home must be seen to be appreciated.
This idyllic beach hideaway offers open-plan living and entertaining at its very best.
Internal features include –
• A stunning modern kitchen with stone bench tops, self close drawers, Blanco appliances – gas cooktop, steam oven, pyrolytic oven, and convection microwave.
• Formal open plan lounge and dining room, which overlooks the encapsulating stone water feature – just perfect for those dinner parties.
• 4 spacious bedrooms (one of which could be utilised as a media room), all with built in robes, and block out blinds.
• Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite bathroom.
• Separate comfortable study nook.
• Main bathroom includes a stunning stand-alone bath with views out on to the garden…. Imagine sitting in a bubble bath, looking out, whilst your stress floats away… what a way to end your day!
• Interior feature walls have been rendered with a mix of luxurious polished plasters to create a bespoke look throughout.
• High internal ceilings.
The list of features hardly stops there, step outside and a large private undercover alfresco & adjacent outdoor kitchen area awaits you, overlooking the gorgeous sparkling in ground pool – perfect for outdoor living and entertaining all year round. Outdoor features include –
• Glistening brand new in ground concrete swimming pool, with in-built spa seat, large sun landing and water feature.
• A built in timber daybed and fire pit area around the pool provides the ideal place to laze around and enjoy the day after a relaxing swim.
• Magnificent full outdoor kitchen with hot water sink, built in BBQ, Husky bar fridge, additional kitchen storage, self close drawers and preparation area.
• Pull down blinds and a ceiling fan in alfresco area, to ensure its usability no matter the weather.
• Established landscaped gardens provide tranquillity and privacy.
• 2 Outdoor Showers – one out the front, and one out the back – perfect for rinsing off the sand after your morning stroll or swim.
• Remote controlled sliding gate entry and double garage, intercom system, and keypad entry access to the front door.
• 607sqm fully fenced secure block. Child and pet friendly
• 250mt walk to Golden Beach bathing area
• 1km walk to Stockland’s Shopping Centre, Coles & Woolworths
• 1.5km walk to Golden Beach shops & cafes
• 2km walk to Bulcock Beach, restaurants & cafes
All this within 10 minutes to the Bruce Highway and an hour from Brisbane. Not to mention the close proximity to beachfront access – what a location!
This property would not only suit home buyers, but it will also appeal to the savvy investor looking to expand their holiday letting portfolio.
Golden Beach has experienced good growth in median house prices over the last 5 years. It’s expected that this growth will escalate substantially due to the nearly completed infrastructure project from Caloundra to the Bruce Highway and many of the older properties in the suburb being renovated or re-built into million-dollar properties. Golden Beach is well known for its quiet waters, which make it a hot spot for kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, kite-surfing, boating, fishing and swimming.
Properties of this caliber rarely become available in Golden Beach. This truly is a modern entertainers delight! Looking for the perfectly located and designed beach house, then look no further, call to view this exceptional home today!
Please note: Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document Fixed Price Realty can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- Floor Area is 234 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced
- Road Map