WORK/LIFE BALANCE AT IT'S BEST!
House Sold - TEWANTIN QLD
This home has it all. One of the five bedrooms would make the perfect office and is currently used as a beauty salon. However, if you have a large family, this home offers a bedroom for everyone. Entertaining is a breeze with a large undercover deck off the main living area. The large (809m2), level garden is the perfect kids playground and there is more than enough space for a pool.
Centrally located, it’s an easy stroll to the Tewantin Primary School, Golf Course and Shopping Centre. A short drive will take you to the beautiful Noosa river, Gympie Terrace Restaurant Precinct, Hastings Street and the Eumundi Markets.
An inspired floor plan provides excellent separation of living comprising the master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe upstairs while the kids enjoy their own privileges downstairs with four/five bedrooms including a study nook. The double lock up garage has a separate workshop/storeroom. The well located laundry has direct access to the backyard. Upstairs is a large modern kitchen, flowing open plan living space, with an adjoining, spacious covered deck.
Features at a glance:
* Double storey home set on a large 809 m2 block
* Plenty of living space and zoned family accommodation
* 5th bedroom/Media room/office
* Contemporary kitchen with ample counter space
* Open plan living, gleaming polished timber floors, and large entertaining deck
* New carpets throughout
* A/C in living area and all bedrooms
* Solar power (5KwH) and solar hot water
* Room for a pool, lovely large back yard with garden shed
* Double garage with workshop at rear
FOR THE INVESTOR:
* Rental estimate of $880 – $920p/w
* Solar power and solar hot water saves on electrify bills
* Bus stop 90m away
* Tewantin State Primary School only 650m away
* Shops 1.5km’s away
* Located across the Tewantin golf course
The property is fully fenced, has a walled front garden and security gate and is fantastic for kids and pets. A wonderful find for growing families, set back from the street in an enviable location – your new lifestyle awaits!
Please note: Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document Fixed Price Realty can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- Floor Area is 272 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced
- Road Map